Search engine optimization so that people can easily find it via search engines like Google. Content is any information that stays on the web. Content for SEO is any content created for attracting search engine traffic. When you want to generate traffic through search, it’s best to do keyword research before creating content.In such a way focus on keywords for which a certain amount of search volume already exists. The content on your site should be organized that will be good for SEO, and thus help visitors to find other related content easily.
Different types of content for SEO
Usually there are varied types of content but when it is about SEO content then there are few specific types. These are discussed here:
- Product Pages: Such pages are very important for any e-commerce site. When there is a good product page can serve as content for SEO as well as PPC landing page.
- Blog Posts: For SEO, having a blog is one of the easiest ways to create a regular stream of SEO content. It is found that blog posts are more engaging and able to attract links than product pages, so it is considered as the best way to build some authority for your site.
- Articles: Wherever you look around you will find that articles are the main kind of content you’ll find on most news paper or magazine style websites.
- Lists: A list is mostly kind of article, but framing it as a list which makes it easier to scan. There are types of titles also seem to be more clickable when found in search results or in social media feeds.
- Guides: This is a longer piece of content of search engine optimization that explains in detail how to do something. You can post a full guide on your website, or you have the opportunity to post a summary where visitors can fill out a registration form to read the full guide. This is an effective way to generate leads, but keep in mind that putting up a registration wall will likely reduce the amount of traffic you can drive to that guide.
- Videos: There are very less videos on the web than pages of text but it is an effective to rank on the first page for a competitive keyword by creating a video instead of an article. On the basis of the type of site or business you run, videos can be a great way to attract and reach an audience. You can even create video tutorials of how to use your products.
- Infographics: There are large-format images that contain a lot of data on a single subject, can rack up a lot of page views and links as it is very beneficial for social media optimization. As so much of the content is put in the image and therefore not readable as text by search engines, it’s essential to carefully optimize the rest of the page. You can use any type of infographics to get started.
- Slideshows: In a slideshow content you are able to display a series of related images. Sometimes images are more effective than text. The content for SEO of your title, captions, image file names and so on is important because there is less for the search engines to find.
Creation of content for SEO
Citing sources and linking to other authorities is good technique, as these links demonstrate search engines that you know your stuff, and that you’re associating with the right audience. Here are the steps for creating high quality content:
- Make sure that the content is free of spelling and grammatical errors. You can proofread yourself or ask someone else to proofread on your behalf.
- Check out the links for good and reputable resources like the Wikipedia is considered as one of the good sources.
- The most essential thing is to check out the facts. You should not quote things or content just because others are quoting it. It should be from a reliable source.
Finally, check the usage of keyword for creating content for SEO. You started with keywords and user intent research, so this is not about figuring out which keywords apply to the piece of content but it is all about examining the ways in which that keyword is being used in said content.